Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wind Mobile Help!! Please!?

Hello, i want to switch phone companies & i need help understanding what wind mobile is saying.! If you can, please make time to read it, & try to help me understand it!
    http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/Oh-Canada-Mobile-Phone-Plan.aspx
    it says, per month for a year. & the phone is $O with WindTab. What does that even mean?

Please TRY to help me understand it. Please& Thank You!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hihi, Wind Mobile user here!

Now, when you sign up for your 29$ (Super Genius) plan, it means that you can opt to use WindTab.

Now, there is WindTab, and there is WindTab+, those two are different.

WindTab subtracts 150$ from the original value.

WindTab+ subtracts a value greater than $150.

WindTab+ is only eligible for the $29 dollar plan and the $45 dollar plan.

You can only use the $29 dollar plan promotion for 1 YEAR. Meaning after 1 year you will need to switch your plan.

Okay, now let's say the phone you want to purchase is $0 with WindTab (not WindTab+), the phone you purchase will be free upon signing up with Wind Mobile. Every month when WindMobile bills you, 10% of your $29 dolllars will go towards paying off your WindTab.

This means that 2.9 Dollars will be automatically deducted from the outstanding amount you owe the company using WindTab. This also means that the long you stay with them the more your phone is payed off. The $2.9 will not be charged from you.

Now, be warned, if you are using WindTab+ instead of WindTab, there is a tricky scheme behind that.

Let's say that you buy a 250$ phone. On WindTab+, it is $0 with the activation of a Sim Card. WindTab+ is ONLY eligible for the $29 plan and the $45 dollar plan. Keep that in mind as it's important and crucial as to what I will explain now.

If you stay with them for 12 months (1 year), only 35.52 will be deducted from your WindTab+, and your promotional plan will expire. Then, at that moment, you must change your plan to anything else. However, if you change it to anything BUT the Genius plan, you must pay off any remaining debt you owe the company for the phone.

That's basically the gist of it.