Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Verizon won't process my order?

I went and signed up for a 2-year contract via online, picked out a phone, put in all the information that was needed, etc etc, but about 10 minutes after finalizing the order, I received an e-mail stating that the order could not be completed due to credit issues. I have NO credit, I just recently opened up a bank account, Wednesday to be exact (2/6/13), so what the hell do I do? I already chatted with a representative online about it, but they couldn't tell me any information, told me I would have to call Customer Service, and that they're open 24/7 (which they weren't, damn liar). This is the first time I will have started up my own mobile plan, as well as the first time going to Verizon, and they're already pissing me off to the point of not wanting to be with their plans, so can someone please help me out? I appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all of the call centers are open all the time but some are. So sometimes you have to keep trying but you may have been getting into the telesales department since you aren't an established vzw customer yet. But all it means is you have a security deposit since you don't have established credit. This will be the case with all the major carriers. Sorry idk how much it is for you since I don't work in that dept. Good luck though!