Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sprint or Verizon? Which is the better one?

I'm with Verizon Wireless (on my 2nd run after a very sucky stint with T-Mobile). I only went back to them because I had a family member by marriagewho sold VZW and a lot of us had gotten perks let and right. That member of our family by marriage is no in the clique, as it were, but some of us are about to break away from VZW for a variety of reasons. Another reason why I went bak to VZW about four years ago was that it had-and still has-THE best coverage! But now Sprint has stepped their game up as well. I work for Detroit Public Schools and I can get more perks and discounts because I work for an educational/constuction company. And VZW has given me some grief with the last LG phone I had. I had SEVEN LG VX8700s, and VZW kept given me the run around about it until I went to a VZW store even further out, and I got a new phone, the LG Chocolate. And thankfully it was a free upgrade because of the inconvenience. Even the sales rep said that I should've gotten a different phone after the 3rd, or 4th replacement! That told me something right then.

But alot of people tell me that Sprint is bad news, but the majority of the people that I know who has them has had little, if no complaints about them. My mind's made up, though. When my crrent contract expires, I'm switching over.

I'm open to any suggestions you my have at this point. any websites that you recommend, I'll check those out, too. Thanks!

Bob

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had Verizon the whole time i have had a cell phone and i love it! Verizon has great cool phones and many of them can be cheap if you get the right plan. Verizon does have some bad service in some places but other then that they are great! the majority of people i talk to love verizon and never want to switch!

You can always just try Sprint if you want and see how it is...but i recommend Verizon!

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have Verizon now and like it better.Sprint was ok but when it came down to closing a contract they still couldn't get it right that i was not going to continue and tried putting some extra charges on me.All in all it was worked out and didn't have to pay but it was a hell of a process.Most friends i talk to don't like Sprint either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have has Sprint before and i hated them. They charge an outrageous amount for their plans. I was paying almost 0 for 700 shared minutes. I mean i had unlimited text messaging and all but it still should have never came to that amount. I finally left them after about 5 months. I just couldn't afford their bills. Some people love Sprint and some people have really bad experiences. But they may work for you, you'll just have to give it a try. Good luck.