Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Ace

How long does it take for Verizon to suspend your services if I didnt pay...

...my bill yet? It has been a really rough month for me and my cell phone bill is normally due on the 11th, but because my life is really crappy right now lol...I won't be paying my cell phone bill for the past due amount until atleast the 9th of the next month. Do u think they will cut off my services?

Gina
    it really depends mine let me get away withg it for a month.you know it's always good to call them and let them know they want your business and if you let them know you will pay that day im sure they work with you
    good luck

Unregistered

Don't do it!

My payment was one week late because Verizon denied my automatic payment. I have been warned that Verizon does not accept automatic payment from certain banks. Therefore my payment was one week late. They suspended my service and I was forced to pay with cash at a local Verizon store. I did this, and was told it would take approximately 2 hours to regain access, but more than 5 hours later, my phone service is still suspended.