Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does an unlocked verizon iphone 4 work with a t-mobile sim card?

I have t-mobile and I would like to buy an iPhone, but the unlocked one from Apple are out of my price range. If I buy a Verizon iPhone 4 with a bad ESN could I still use it with my T-mobile sim card? Has anyone tried this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon phones do not have a sim card so I don't see how it could work.

Unregistered
    Verizon phones does not have a SIM card slot. So you cannot use it. You can buy any GSM iPhone to use your T-mobile SIM card with it. You can get some good deals on unlocked iPhone models from ebay or amazon. Before buying an unlocked iPhone make sure from the seller, how was the iPhone unlocked. Certain unsafe unlocking methods would give iOS problem while working with other SIM cards. Temporary unlocking methods will also relock the iPhone on your future iOS updates. Resulting in more expense. So it is better to buy a network locked iPhone for low cost and unlock it safer and permanently by yourself. You can unlock an iPhone using remote unlocking service. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone from TheUnlockArena.com This method of unlocking is safe, simple, affordable, quick and permanent. It doesn't require a jailbreak too. Good luck.