I have recently got my cdl class a and the job i might be getting will have me drive a box truck. I learned in class how to drive a 10 speed tractor trailer and a 6 speed box truck. I had no experience with manual transmissions prior to this so this might seem like a dumb ? Both the 10 speed TT and the 6 speed BT drove (double clutch) the same way, get rpms over 1500, clutch, nuetral, off clutch, then clutch again while putting in next gear (up shifting) Then for downshifting,RPMS at about 1200, clutch, nuetral,release clutch, rev RPMS to over 1500 then clutch again and put in gear. My question is that I might get this job that will require me to drive a box truck and the guy said that they have 5-6 speed box trucks that are single clutching not double. So is there box trucks with single double clutching? Do I drive the single clutch truck like a car, meaning I only hold the clutch down once and switch gears without letting up on clutch till I switch? Also are thr RPMS the same? Please help Im confused. Keep in mind I never drove a manual transmission in a car before. How specifically would I drive it