Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My PS3 will no longer pick up an IP address at my parents house.. PLEASE HELP?

I was online playing a game on my ps3 and it booted me off. It also booted my cpu and everything and I had to get a new IP address and jump through some hoops. After all that my cpu connects to the internet but ps3 won't. When I take my playstation anywhere else it still picks up IP addresses just not at my parents. and like I said before I was playing it when it booted me off so it did work fine before. What do I do to make it pick up the IP address now at my parents? Please don't suggest that I do a restart because I am way past that. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well when this happened to me a couple of weeks ago my ps3 did the same thing. One unplug then replug the router and see if that works (thats how mine came back) Two there could be a bad phone connection interfering with the router