1. What does Anne witness through the window in the attic?
2. How do eighty percent of Dutch students reply to German demands that they sign a loyalty oath to Germany, and with what result?
3. Why does Anne ask Dussel for time at the table?
4. In what daily way is the war on the outside affection Anne and her family?
5.How does Anne spend her days?
6. Why does Anne think it is better to talk to herself that to others at the dinner table?
7. How does Peter get the bread which Elli forgets to bring upstairs.
8. What does Anne say will do her more good that 10 Valerian pills?
9. Describe the daily lives of the inhabitants in the Secret Annexe.