Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Vancouver

Downloads
    Uploads

Vancouver

Vancouver is one of the most attractive and most visited places in Canada. It is located between the Coast Mountains and the Pacific Ocean in British Columbia. It is favored for its majestic landscapes that present a natural playground where tourists can swim in the ocean, rollerblade through scenic parks and snow ski in the mountains all in one day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely right Malickk! The Vancouver is the most attractive place and city in Canada. I have been visit there before couple of months with my uncle. It has a lot of attractions for visiting. The Stanley Park, Vancouver Art Gallery, Lynn Canyon Park and Kitsilano Beach are the most famous places in this country. If you again chance to go there so you must visit in these places. I hope you like it.

Aliceline
    malickk and jACKEY! I am interested to know more about Vancouver attractions and things to do there because it sounds beautiful city for a great outdoors. I just come back from tour niagara falls from new york and next I may want to take my family to Vancouver. So provide me further details about places to visit there.