Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vacation fling turned into love?

Now what? We've been talking for 5 months now. Everyday by phone, text messages, IM, web cam and email. I've even flown back so that we could be together again and it's planned that we will spend thanksgiving at my house and bring in the new year together as well... But what am I doing? Could this really work? Really we both have great jobs so it wouldn't be easy for one of us to move to where the other lives... but that is the plan eventually... at least for me. But am I just being blinded by infatuation and/or love? And I post this because I feel maybe that spark is dying out on the other side because of certain things like shorter convos, and slower responses to messages and going out very often (that spells trouble with a close or long distance relationship). But I think I'm in love so I'm trying, any success stories out there. Or is it just a fools love that last awhile but eventually dies out, so one should take it for what it's worth and have fun? I always say the only way a long distance relationship will work is if there is a foreseeable end to the long distance and its clear that soon one of the two will be moving to be with the other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have fun with your friends don't worry. Maybe she found some one else and I think you should to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont end a relationship because its long distance and hard. end it if you dont like/love the person anymore. Thats what my moms friend told me once and its true. I also think you need to talk about whats going on with the other person because that person may not be happy anymore. But you may also be coming to conclusions. FIND OUT!! good luck!