Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Top 5 Hill Station in India!!

I am tourist and like to see the famous and beautiful attraction in the world. So I want to share top 5 Hill Station in India.
    1. Nainital
    2. Srinagar
    3. Darjeeling

4. Shimla
    5. Mussorie

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing jACKEY, yes these are all the most famous and attractive hill stations of India. I only visit Shimla with my family about a year ago. It derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is full of information. I really like your post. Now Malickk this summer I choose the Boston to Washington dc tours with my family. Can you guide me this tour is the best for family and shares some information about the attraction of these cities?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Really amazing places you introduced. I am fond of hilly areas. I love that places. I must visit these places that you discussed. Kindly give some info about these places. what place is best for stay in these hilly areas? what are special places that must be visited in these hills.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Henry! I like your interest about hilly areas. Henry I’m still confused about the hilly areas. If you specific me than it’s easy for me to give you complete information about your desired hilly areas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! I would like to know about Mussorie. I have no idea about it because I never ever visited. You mentioned names in your post; I think you have sufficient knowledge about it. Am I right? Can you give information about it in detail?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If we talk about the hill station of India then Shimla comes on the top. it is dreamy land and fascinate the visitors due to its natural beauty and scenic views. It is one of the most attention grabbing places of India and a famous attraction for nature lovers. Moreover I think it’s a perfect destination to enjoy weekend for the hustle bustle of life as well as ideal for honeymooners.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LeeQuinn! Shimla is the capital city of Indian state of Himachal, Pradesh. It is no doubt a magnificent hill station is packed with natural beauty, snow capped peaks, green pastures, stunning weather, lush green surrounding, breathtaking and eye catching natural views. As you know the December is coming next it is the peak season to amuse with the snow capped spot. If offers a list of entertaining spot like Himalayan Bird Park, The Gaiety Theater and The Mall etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks interesting and I will say that you shared massive information about Shimla. You are right. This hill station is a packed with natural, historical, beaches, the sea and many other attractions. After reading your post I will try to go there with my friends. Would you like to share with best accommodation there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    It looks interesting and I will say that you shared massive information about Shimla. You are right. This hill station is a packed with natural, historical, beaches, the sea and many other attractions. After reading your post I will try to go there with my friends. Would you like to share with best accommodation there?
    jACKEY321! You must visit the Shimla and I am sure you will like this hill station very much because it offers wonderful views of its environment. During your trip of this region you can stay at Shimla British Resort. It is located at near the Vidihan Sabha. It is a great accommodation of this region. Its historical background enhances its beauty. I am sure you will like it’s all services, amenities and location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast