Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swiss National Museum!!

If you like visiting in different areas of the World. I want to share with you the beautiful and historical places from around the world for your great travelling interest. The Swiss National Museum is a part of the Musee Suisse Group, itself affiliated with the Federal Office of Culture. It is one of the most important art museums of cultural history in Europe and the world. It is located in the city of Zurich, Switzerland. I like all the enjoyable parts of this city.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, jACKEY321 it is a nice historical place to see in the world. It attracts millions of visitors around the world who are history lovers. This museum has a brilliant collection, showcased quite differently and is very well maintained. It is also a wonderful special showing that looks at Europe in the period leading up to WWI.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Malickk to share your experience with me. I need your help. In this summer my family chooses the New York packages to enjoy the vacations. I’m confused about this package. If you have some information about these packages so places share with me. Next month I am going there. I’m waiting for you reply.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am interested to visit historical places around the world.National Museum of Denmark is a historical and cultural museum. Its building structure is very nice. It is attractive for tourist. The collection of this museum is outstanding. It shows natural history, ancient coins and cultures of Greece and Italy.
    Last edited by Zavier23; 08-16-2014 at 03:24 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! Your post is really very helpful for me because I never visited the Swiss National Museum in my life but I would love to visit it because I am also a history lover. I know this place will really attract me. Here I would like to get more information about it. Can you share the names of its some other nearest places?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday, if you are a history lover then you must visit Swiss National Museum once in your life. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot. You can see a wide collection of art and awesome paintings in this museum. I have no idea about its nearest spots because I only visit this attraction during my trip due to shortage of time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! After reading most of your post it seems that you great knowledge about most of the attractive and popular places of this world.
    The Swiss National Museum is no doubt a very nice and a very famous museum in Europe. I want to know that have you ever been to the museum if yes then how was your experiences to the museum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't explored that Swiss national museum yet. Discussion is going well but i still have no clear information about what type of exhibitions are exhibited there. Would any member like to share some details about it collections or exhibitions???So i could easily get an estimate about it.