Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Salzburg!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Salzburg!!

Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria and the capital of the federal state of Salzburg. Salzburg is one of the smaller Austrian lands but it is one of the most important for the tourism industry. Hundreds and thousands of visitors from all over the world visit the "Small Paradise" of Salzburg throughout the year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been there many years ago with my family. It is a nice city to visit in Austria. It is an internationally renowned for its baroque architecture and is one of the best-preserved city centers north of the Alps. Salzburg Cathedral is one of the most attractive places of this region. It is the seventeenth-century Baroque cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Salzburg in the city of Salzburg, Austria, dedicated to Saint Rupert and Saint Vergilius.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Malickk! You have enough knowledge about Salzburg city. I’m never going in Salzburg Cathedral place during my tour. After reading your post I must go again in this city and must see this attraction that you share with me. Can you give some information about this place?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some knowledge about this city. I want to share it with you. I hope you will visit this city soon and enjoy the beauty of this city. It is the oldest city of Austria. This city is the mixture of Italian & German culture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Henry! If you some knowledge about this city so must share your experience with me. Would! You like to tell me what kind of thing to visit there and what you favourite place in Salzburg? I’m waiting for your reply anxiously

Aliceline
    Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria and the globally prominent for its baroque architecture. It offers a wide variety of attractions and things to do there. I think the most attractive places to visit in Salzburg are:
    · Salzburg Cathedral
    · Hohensalzburg Castle
    · Mirabell Palace
    · Salzburg Zoo
    · Water Palace Anif

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for this great sharing Aliceline! You are right this city is the fourth-largest city in Austria. I really like you post. I must go in these attractions that you suggest me. Now Aliceline! Would you like tell me some information about Water Palace Anif and what kind activities to enjoy there?

Aliceline
    Anif Castle is a lovely attraction also famous as the Water Palace Anif because it is built in the middle of the lake. It is located in the town that is about 4 km in south of Salzburg. The family von Moy is the owner of this palace. Public tours of this historic building are not allowed. For further details visit this link:
    Anif Palace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Water Palace Anif

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! I want to share the names of teh top attractions of Salzburg:
    ohensalzburg Castle
    Hellbrunn Palace
    Mirabell Palace
    St Peter's Abbey, Salzburg
    Salzburg Cathedral
    Hangar-7
    Residenzgalerie
    Nonnberg Abbey

Unregistered
    Laureen123 ! Salzburg is a new places for me after reading the all members shared information regarding it. I decided to visit there these points of interests Hellbrunn Palace and St Peter's Abbey, Salzburg . Here I want to know a detailed about it if you will share a source then I make sure I can easily go there.

Have you any idea about the
    yerba buena tunnel?