Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

National Museum of Iran!!

I am tourist and I like to travel around the world. Before couple of month I visit in Iran with my brother for business work. We go to National Museum. It is the combination of two museums, the old Muze-ye Iran-e Bastan, and the modernistic white travertine National Arts Museum, inaugurated in 1972. We can see here every oldest thing in original shape. I think it is a great attraction for the tourist, here I suggest to all who have planned to visit the Iran; they must visit this Museum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY, I really appreciate your knowledge about tourism. I also love to travel around the world but I have not enough resources for travel. This profession requires a lot of money. Can you tell me about some cheapest destinations which require fewer amounts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely Malickk! I must share with you some cheapest destination which you require fewer amount. I hope this information is useful for you.
    · Spain
    · Greece
    · Dallas
    · Antalya
    · Washington, D.C
    · Orlando

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! Iran is an extremely beautiful Islamic country. I have never been to Iran, but I have heard a lot about the beauty of that amazing country. I know many of the people who have visited Iran, and they said that they are in love with the place. I really like the information which you have shared about the National MUseum of Iran. It will be proved helpful for travellers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here I would like to mention some names of beatutiful attractions of the Iran.That are worth visiting.
    Naqsh-e Jahan Square
    Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
    National Museum of Iran
    Reza Abbasi Museum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jhoney, is Iran a cheapest destination or not? I never get a chance to visit this country. After reading jACKEY’s post I don’t think so these destinations are cheapest. In fact I have been visited few of them. But after seeing the name of Iran I am thinking it is a best destination according to my requirements. What you think about it? Am I right or not?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to say that Iran is an Asian country and it is definitely cheaper than the western countries like USA. I think you can go there without any hesitation and you can manage your tour in low budget. Would you like to tell me which kind of attractions do you like to explore? Are you nature lover or history lover?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's is a good luck for me. All experiences travelers have shared great and useful information about Iran. I think all of them a big traveling lovers and almost visited millions of places around the world. That's a great news for me. I appreciate all members and must say that Thanks a lot. Good Work and Keep Sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys! I want to visit the "National Museum of Iran" because I love to explore the historical places. By reading this discussion and hear many things I am too excited to go there. So, guys if you capture some images of this museum then you must share with me. Your's suggestion will be helpful for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoney View Post
    I would like to say that Iran is an Asian country and it is definitely cheaper than the western countries like USA. I think you can go there without any hesitation and you can manage your tour in low budget. Would you like to tell me which kind of attractions do you like to explore? Are you nature lover or history lover?
    Mostly I love to explore the heritage and natural spots around the world. So, tell me about some historical and natural places that are best to see in this country. Reply me as soon as possible.