Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lubbock city!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Lubbock city!!

I want to talk about Lubbock city. It is a city in and the county seat of Lubbock Country Texas. This city is the part of northwestern part of the state. I have visited there last year with my uncle. We are going many places but I want to share some name of fabulous attractions:
    · Joyland Amusement Park
    · Silent Wings Museum
    · Lubbock Lake Landmark

· Lubbock Memorial Civic Center

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lubbock city is located in the Texas, United States. It is well known throughout the United State due to its three most famous universities: Lubbock Christian University, Texas Tech University, and Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Its other famous attractions are; Cactus Theater, Lubbock Lake Landmark, Tubbs-Carlisle House and many others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good information Malickk! This state is famous in US for three famous universities. I’m really impressed about your shared knowledge. After reading it I want to know about Lubbock Lake Landmark in details. This place sound cool. Would you like to solve my problem?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never ever visited the Silent Wings Museum. But I had little detail about it. I acquire information about it in Google. That is a museum is located in Lubbock, Texas. It is a history museum. Its opening time hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321, if you are a wildlife and nature lover then this an ideal destination for you. It is also known as Lubbock Lake Site. This region is spread on 336 acres. This region has a complete record of human existence from the Paleo-Indian culture all the way through the Archaic, ceramic, and Prehistoric cultures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY and malickk! According to your description about Lubbock city! It seems that you it’s a nice destination for history lovers. Now I also wish to visit this country. I would love to explore the beauty of fabulous and want to discover the history of human existence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jacker321! I have never visited the Lobbock city in me life and had no idea about it but after reading your post I have decided to must visit it because it is looking a great destination. I have already decided to visit the Texas after finishing my Christmas tours and now I have found the new destination of this region. Would you like to tell me about the Joyland Amusement Park and its other most famous attractions?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haanday! Once I visited there with my entire family and had unforgettable experience there. You are talk about the former of the amusement park which is known as the Joyland Amusement park. It is the largest theme park attraction located in the Kansas. The tourists and the entertainments lovers visit there to enjoy the wooden roller coasters and wide range of rides options.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by salliop View Post
    Haanday! Once I visited there with my entire family and had unforgettable experience there. You are talk about the former of the amusement park which is known as the Joyland Amusement park. It is the largest theme park attraction located in the Kansas. The tourists and the entertainments lovers visit there to enjoy the wooden roller coasters and wide range of rides options.
    Salliop! I am a huge fan of amusement parks and their rides. It seems like that Joyland Amusement park is really an awesome places which offers the numerous thrilling and exciting rides. I must visit it during my trip and i ma sure i will extremely like it. Would you like to tell me the name of its other attractions and accommodations, where i can go with my family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Joyland Amusement park is one of the most visited parks of Kansas. Definitely you will enjoy there a lot. This park is also well known all over the country due to its wooden roller coaster. Its other famous rides are; bumper cars, Ferris wheel, Giant Slide, Skycoaster and many others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast