Okay so I need some help on developing a C program. Not C# or C++ but just C. I do not know where to begin on this program and I do not have the time due to my job. In other terms, I am asking someone to write this program for me.

The program wants me to design a program that tracks the movement of the Knight (chess piece) as it moves from square to square, landing on each square only once.

Using arrays, I have to make an 8x8 board and use the variables currentRow and currentColumn to indicate the position of the knight. I also need a counter that goes from 1-64 and I have to print out the first 10 solutions of this program. By solutions I mean the ways the knight touches all 64 squares only once.

When you make this program, please keep the type of headers you use to a minimum. I only know stdio.h, stdlib.h, time.h, math.h and how do define arrays and such. I also request that you comment on the program you design so I can understand what you did and make your program easy to read by adding space when necessary.

Thank you for your help.