Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerala!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Kerala!!

Kerala is one of the most tourist places in India. is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It has various places for enjoyment. I want to share the most interesting places for visiting.
    · Guruvayur Temple
    · Cherai Beach
    · Eravikulam National Park

· Tata Tea Museum
    · Alappuzha Backwaters

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Your information is useful for those who want to go India. I have never visited India. I and my cousin have decided to go next month’s there. I have no knowledge about its attraction. But after reading your post I get little knowledge. Would you like to give information about the Eravikulam National Park and Tata Tea Museum in detail? I want to know about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I only visited Tata Tea Museum during my Kerala trip. It is located in the Nalluthani Tea estate. This museum shows the history of Munnar. This region is very famous all over the world for its tea plantations. Its collection includes photographs, furniture, and the original tea roller, typewriters, manual calculators, wooden bathtub and EPABX of the 1909 telephone system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! You have shared enough information about Tata Tea Museum. Now we can easily plan a next trip. Would you like to give information about which hotel or resorts are best to stay? I am waiting your answers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23, Emerald Inn is a best hotel to stay near this museum. I also stayed there during my tour. It is located on Silentvalley Road Munnar. It offers laundry services, restaurant, cable and 24 hour reception to its visitors. You can also enjoy free parking there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you malickk! The Emerald Inn is a best hotel to stay there. It is near the Tata Tea Museum. The location is nice and service is good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can easily stay there without any problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If we talk about the Kerala states then never forget to talk about the Anaimalai Hills that is a range of mountains in the Western Ghats in Tamil Nadu and Kerala states of the India. The name of this attraction derives from the Tamil word 'Anai' that mean elephant and 'Malai' meaning hill, so Elephant Hill. I visited this mountain range before a long time and never forget its charm. Guys! Have you ever visited this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! You are right about the Kerala. It is no doubt that it is the most stunning tourist spot of the India. I have visited it a few years ago with my buddies and explored its few beautiful places such as Eravikulam National Park and Alappuzha Backwaters but I have no idea about the Cherai Beach. Would you like to share some detail about this beach? and please try to mention your own experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Haanday View Post
    jACKEY321! You are right about the Kerala. It is no doubt that it is the most stunning tourist spot of the India. I have visited it a few years ago with my buddies and explored its few beautiful places such as Eravikulam National Park and Alappuzha Backwaters but I have no idea about the Cherai Beach. Would you like to share some detail about this beach? and please try to mention your own experience.
    I did not visit the Eravikulam National Park during my tour to Kerala but it sounds quite interesting place to explore the natural splendor. Am I right Haanday? As you mentioned that you have visited this so can you share brief details about this park? I would like to know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeQuinn View Post
    I did not visit the Eravikulam National Park during my tour to Kerala but it sounds quite interesting place to explore the natural splendor. Am I right Haanday? As you mentioned that you have visited this so can you share brief details about this park? I would like to know.
    Yeah why not LeeQuinn! Here I am going to share some detail about the Eravikulam National Park. It is located in the district of Kerala. It offers breathtaking views of its environment. It is very famous for its fauna and flora. There you can see the twenty six species of the mammals and three major plants communities’ grasslands, shrublands and forests. If you are one of the nature lovers so, I will highly recommend this park to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast