Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to travel to Ireland. What is it like there?

What are fun things to do? I'm 16. I want to go for about a month during the summer before college, so in two years. What are inexpensive things to do, places to go, pretty much how should I do my trip? Should I go with a friend? What parts should I see?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can Cruise on the River Shannon. It one of the best activity of that region. There are a number of centers for picking up and collecting boats and there can be nothing more relaxing than cruising the Shannon. At this place life moves at different pace and the only thing one has to worry about on a day to day basis is where you want to spend the night.

Unregistered
    Tobin! Miranada Doores! I totally agree with malicck I think that crusing will be a good thing to do here. I would suggest you to visit all of the amazing and beautiful places of that region like, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, The Burren, Blarney Stone,. Connemara, and many others. You should visit all of the places and i'm sure that you'll love your tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Miranda Doores! Let me tell you that you have choosed a nice place for your vacations. Ireland is a very beautiful place. It is one of the most famous Island of Europe.It is also the third largest island in Europe and the twentieth largest island on Earth. There're many places to see in Ireland:
    Ring of Kerry
    The Burren
    Blarney Stone
    Connemara
    Dublin Zoo
    Dublin Castle

Guinness Storehouse
    Kilmainham Gaol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Doores View Post
    What are fun things to do? I'm 16. I want to go for about a month during the summer before college, so in two years. What are inexpensive things to do, places to go, pretty much how should I do my trip? Should I go with a friend? What parts should I see?
    The Cliffs of Moher is must to see and one of most famous attractions of Ireland. I visited there during my family tour there. It is free and you could spend a remarkable time there. I must suggest you to travel with your friend. There are lots of places like “Cliffs of Moher” where you could spend great time with your friends. Dublin and National recreational area offers fascinating spots. There you could experience trekking at best trails that. I visited there along with my friends we captured pleasant moments while enjoying mountain biking, fishing and sight seeing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kayly, your shared knowledge about Cliffs of Moher is very beneficial for me as well as for all other people who want to visit this destination in coming days. I also want to explore the beauty of this prettiest attraction of Ireland in coming summer. Can you tell me is summer a nice season to go there?