Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Great Wall of China

Great Wall of China is one of the most visited tourist attractions of China. It is one of the longest walls in the world and an inspiring feat of ancient defensive architecture. This is actually made up of an interconnecting walls spanning China that different dynasties and warlords constructed over the year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely right Malickk! Great Wall of China is the most popular and major part of China. It is a historical place in this country. I personally visit in this place before my bus tours west coast. The Li River, Huangshan, Summer Palace and West Lake are also famous and major tourist attraction in china. If you again chance to go there so you must visit in these places.

Unregistered
    malickk! I'm really impressed with the information you have shared. As both you of you said that Great wall of china is the major attraction of china. It is one off the important purpose of the popularly of china. I have been to China but i didn't get the chance to visit the amazing attraction of China. I will really like to see the superb place once in my life whenever I'll get the chance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jACKEY321 View Post
    Absolutely right Malickk! Great Wall of China is the most popular and major part of China. It is a historical place in this country. I personally visit in this place before my bus tours west coast. The Li River, Huangshan, Summer Palace and West Lake are also famous and major tourist attraction in china. If you again chance to go there so you must visit in these places.
    I must visit these places if ever I get a chance to explore the beauty of this country again. All these attractions sound amazing but I heard that Li River is also one of the prettiest sights of this region.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by malickk View Post
    I must visit these places if ever I get a chance to explore the beauty of this country again. All these attractions sound amazing but I heard that Li River is also one of the prettiest sights of this region.
    malickk! absolutely right Li River is one of most stunning and mesmerizing attraction of china. It is one of most ideal destinations and grabs the attention of nature lovers towards it. As being a nature lover i have visited there two times yet and wanna go there during my upcoming summer vocations. Elephant hill and water moon cave are some of the most famous and alluring attractions. Have you visited there before...... ???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kayly, I never went there before because during my previous tour I only visited the Great Wall of China. At that time I have been there only for few days that’s why visited only one attraction. But now I am thinking to go there again and see its all beautiful places that I have been missed in previous tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    malicck. you have shared great information. Let me say that Great Wall of China is a major attraction of China. I mean the world know's about the Great wall of China. I also have visited the amazing wonder when i visited China for the very first time . That is really a very beautiful place, and i love to visit that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen123, can you tell me about some other famous and beautiful attractions of this country? I want to know about these places because I have again plan to visit this country in coming vacations and this time I will go there for a month. I think this time is enough to see its all famous spots. What is your point of view?

harry 432
    The Great Wall of China is one of the major attraction of this country and famous among tourists. I went there before going to enjoy the oneonta gorge hike with my friends. I must say it is an symbolic attraction and well known to all over the world.