Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Empire State Building!!

I am tourist and I love to visit in historical places. I visit in New York with my family. It is a nice state for visiting. I see many places in this state but the empire state building is the best tourist attraction in New York. The Empire State Building is generally thought of as an American Cultural icon. I think the empire state building is one of the famous buildings in New York City.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I agree jACKEY it is a best historical sight to see in New York. It is a 103 story skyscraper located in the Midtown Manhattan, New York. It’s pretty special and views are amazing. It is currently the fourth tallest completed skyscraper in the United States and the 23rd tallest in the world. This building also has one of the most popular outdoor observatories in the world, having visited by over 110 million people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is very informative for me. Next Week I am going to New York with my wife. Can you have some knowledge about New York attractions? So please share with me. I am really thankful to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    New York is the most populous city in the United States. Its area is 1,214 km². It has best parks, Museums, Cultural sites and historical places. I want to share some attractive places. I hope so this information will be helpful to you.
    Empire State Building
    Apollo Theater
    BLDG 92
    Brooklyn Bridge
    Chrysler Building
    New York Transit Museum
    American Museum of Natural History
    The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Battery Park
    Brooklyn Bridge Park
    Central Park
    Last edited by Zavier23; 08-11-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! Statue of Liberty is the most major attractions of New York. It is also one of the top attraction of around the whole United States. That is really an amazing and interesting place to visit. It is also one of the worlds wonder, and i'm in love with the buildings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have visited this building when I stayed at the Hyatt Place New York, It is situated a five minute far from the Empire State Building and ten minute away from the central park. During my hotel stay I get a great chance to visit there the NYC top attractions. Both points of interests offers a great outdoor option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salliop, which other famous attractions of New York you have been visited during your trip except Empire State Building? Here I want to tell you I also have great experience of Hyatt Place New York because I have been stayed there during my trip. It is a famous and a nice place to stay there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    New york is a beautiful state of USA and gives you the opportunity to enjoy a large number of attractive places like as Niagara Falls and museums of this state. EmpireState Building is also its iconic building that is worth seeing. I hope you will like to enjoy your stay to new york. According to me the night view of this building is more stunning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321 , I think that you're right Empire state building is a very great and worthwhile place to explore in New York. I have been to the great and popular destination twice, and really enjoyed
    myself while visiting the place. It was completely a great kind of experience of mine to visit all that kind of interesting places, and i always love to explore such places.