Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boston Shopping Places

This Weekend I am going to Boston with my elder sister. She is a big fan of shopping places. So I want to know about Boston's famous shopping places. I know the members of this community are well knowledgeable about attractions, shopping places, landmark and many other things. I hope, I will never disappoint with all members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321, I visited this region few months ago with my wife and we have been visited a lot of best and well known shopping malls of this city. Its most famous shopping places are; Main Street Districts, Newbury Street, Copley place, CambridgeSide Galleria and Beacon Hill.

Unregistered
    Prudential Center is one of the most popular and biggest shopping center of Boston. I had great shopping experiencing there during my Boston to New York bus Tour with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, I am sure your sister would really enjoy here shopping expericeing there. Must tkae a visit there for once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No doubt Prudential Center is most popular and ideal one destination of Boston among shopping lovers. I also visited there about one year ago with my friends, which was a great experience of my life. jACKEY321...!! I would say you guys must take a visit there, I am sure your elder sister wouldn't be disappointed there. Best of luck for your journey and Don't forget to share your experiences with all community members.

Unregistered
    kayly123! your great remarks shows that jACKEY'S sister must enjoyed it. Now, as you know summer is the only season when the visitors take off daily routine and plan to enjoy outdoor. Now, I want to know where do you want to go in this summer vacations?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    kayly123! your great remarks shows that jACKEY'S sister must enjoyed it. Now, as you know summer is the only season when the visitors take off daily routine and plan to enjoy outdoor. Now, I want to know where do you want to go in this summer vacations?
    Being a nature lovers i love to explore water spots specially in summer season. This time i have decided to make a visit of Hawaii Islands with my entire family. I am sure i'll have a fabulous journey there. Have you ever visited there???If yes, then must suggest me your ideal one spots there.

hassy jack
    If you are interested to go to Hawaii then must visit the Hanauma Bay because it is a cool place to have some fun with a family. I went there last year after finishing my corning glass tour . Pearl Harbor is also a great option for family picnics.I think you should visit both places because these places give refreshing feelings and re-energize you..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here I am going to mention some names that are quite good for shopping.
    Shops at Prudential Center
    Natick Mall
    Bauer Wine & Spirits
    My Friend suggests me these names that I have shared with you, but I have no personal experience there.

Online Ray