my brother and sister :S.....? My brother is 8/9 and sister is 16, i'm 20 and my parents have gone away for 4 nights leaving me in charge of everything. They left 2 nights ago a couple of days after my birthday. My boyfriend (of 2 years) just told me him and his friends are going out tonight bowling, a meal and to a bar and they all really want me to come along. I want to go sooo bad (especially since i haven't been out so far for my bday, bad weather and babysitting). I mean they're both well behaved and my sister is old enough (16) and IF i did i wouldn't go until after my brother was asleep (8/9). I'm just debating whether to go or not. It's probably gonna have to be no, i just want others opinion before i say for definite and also to see if it's even worth ringing up my parents to ask what they think if there's a definite unanimous opinion on here.
this going out thing with his friends is a like once every few months kinda occasion just fyi

I obviously wouldn't drink so i could drive and have my mobile on me etc, on one hand i feel a bit guilty but the other, she is old enough and he would be in bed and i wouldn't be out all night obviously.