Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Certificate Diapers for long wedding ceremomies

Not only have kids been diapered for long car rides,i have heard of them being diapered for long wedding ceremonies and did it with my two girls back in may.some ceremonies are in the 3 to 3 and a half hour long range and thats a long time for a child to hold it.I have talked to other moms who have had daughters in long weddings and they all told me the did a diaper under their daughters dress.I think it only makes sense! Why put the child thru the agony and misery of holding it while at the alter and then the further embarrassement of them letting go and wetiing their outfits.my two girls are 13 and 10 and were the flower girls in the wedding and i did a disposable diaper and rubber pants on both of them under their dresses.the ceremony was almost 3 hours and 15 minutes long and they both wet in their diaper and i told them before hand it would be no big deal if they did.

Unregistered
    My daughter are 4 and 8, and we diaper them for any road trip of an hour or longer. They almost always end up wet by the time we get their. It makes things easier for them to just wear diaper whenever we travel.

Unregistered
    I am a 13 year old guy and I hate to travel because my parents make me wear a diaper even for just an hour away by car. Being diaper at night is already a shame at my age, but having to walk around in broad daylight with an airbag on the butt is a real humiliation. Everyone can see that I'm wearing it.

Unregistered

Check2

My two teen daughters are always in disposable diapers and rubber pants on long car trips.i got them pastel-pink,yellow and blue rubber pants and a couple pair of nursery print pairs to make them feel more girly when we are traveling.

Unregistered
    yes it is perfectly ok to make your teen daughters wear diapers on long car trips.diapers are more appropriate for preteen and teen girls than they are for boys,since girls have smaller bladders than do boys and cant hold their pee as long.i use the size 7 pampers diapers with rubber pants over them on my 15 and 13 year old daughters when we travel.i know several other families who diaper their teen daughters for long car trips as well.since the diapers can leak,i highly recommend you use rubber pants over the diaper.

Unregistered
    my two daughters are 15 and 14 and i use the size 7 pampers on them when we travel,they also wear plastic pants[rubberpants] over the pampers for added protection.i put the pampers and rubber pants on them just before we leave and then put their diaper bag in the back seat with them.they each have i extra pair of rubber pants with the pampers.i change them when we stop for gas.i feel teen girls should be diapered for car trips more than boys should.i have heard of many more parents diapering their daughters for car trips than their sons.

Unregistered
    At the age of 10 I was put into a diaper after a wetting accident during a long car trip. After she cleaned the car seat, we stopped at a nearby store and she bought plastic garbage bags to put on the seat and then she dropped the bomb. She said for the rest of the trip whenever I was in the car that I would be wearing a diaper, my mom had me lay down on the back seat and she diapered me with a disposable diaper. Next she told me we wouldn't be stopping for a while and she would change the diaper if I wet.

Unregistered
    We have 3 daughters,a set of twins,15 and a 13 year old and ever since they were little,i have diapered them for long car trips.Last summer we had to make two long trips and all three girls wore disposable diapers with rubber pants over them.I had a regular diaper bag for them with the diapers and extra pairs of rubberpants in it.they were changed when we stopped for gas..The twins were confirmed last year when they were 14 and in 8th grade and per the parish dress code had to wear white,poofy dresses and a veil with tights and white shoes.I did a disposable diaper and the rubber pants on both of them under their tights as the ceremony was quite long.our 13 year old daughter will be 14 in april and is being confirmed also in may and she has been told that like her sisters last year,she is going to wear a disposable diaper and rubber pants under her tights for the day.

Unregistered
    My two daughters are 12 and 14 and finially made their First Holy Communions last may.they wore identical,poofy,communion dresses and veils with the lace anklets and white 'mary jane' shoes.since the ceremony was going to be long,i put a disposable diaper with white plastic pants on both of them when i dressed them that they wore under their dresses for the day.they both wound up having an accident in their diaper,so i changed them before their party.

Unregistered
    yes it is perfectly ok to make your daughters wear diapers on car trips! I use a cloth diaper and plastic pants on my two teen daughters when we travel,and also have a diaper bag with extra diapers and rubberpants in it in case they need to be changed.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast