Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Unregistered
    A lot of girls still wet their bed and will wear diapers at night, well into their teen years. It's fine if girls stay in diapers in the car.

Unregistered
    As a well networked mom, an aunt and clerk at a middle school i can tell it's really not so uncommon that older kids are in diapers or pullups in some situations.

My oldest daughter had these goodnites untill 8 but is now 15 and dry, my son is 12 and still need them at night and so he also wears them for longer trips. I thinks its just their condition and not cuased by "bad" or "lazy" parenting, our youngest child was completly dry at 3.
    One of my nieces also still wets day and night and she is 15 like my daughter.
    And in school my school i estimate that about 5-10% in 7th grade still have problems to stay dry all the time

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a 13 year old guy and I hate to travel because my parents make me wear a diaper even for just an hour away by car. Being diaper at night is already a shame at my age, but having to walk around in broad daylight with an airbag on the butt is a real humiliation. Everyone can see that I'm wearing it.
    You are absolutely right that your parents should avoid this thing because now you are a young one of thirteen years old and you can tell them when you want to go to the washroom. I think they should really think about it.

Unregistered
    My lil brother still gets diapered for longer car trips he is 7 now, i got them untill i was 6 But now with 15 i had no accident for years

Unregistered
    Not me anymore but one of my friends still has to wear them for longer car trips and to bed. She is fourteen like me.
    I know her since we were little.
    In her family it was never a problem i think it just runs the family cause her lil brother is also still diapered often.
    Since an very unlucky incident about 2 years ago all in our school know and she often gets bullied. i try to protect and help her as good as i can since i am her only friend in school but it's not easy.
    Last summer our families went on vacation together and for a long time i have never seen here so happy and carefree, cause nobody knows us there.
    So i think diapers are not a bad thing if you have a weak bladder but society can be cruel.
    I found this site because this month i wet the bed 2 times already

Unregistered
    It's fine for girls. My 9 and 11 year old daughters both wears diapers when we are traveling. Both of them are fine with being diapered and don't mind being changed, as long as other people don't find out.

Unregistered
    My oldest daughter is 12 and a heavy bedwetter with a weak bladder, so i still diaper her for longer car rides. Her younger siblings (9y old brother and 6 y old sister) understand it and don't tease her, would they, i would diaper them too.
    She has a friend with similar issues, but when i asked her to diaper her too she refuses...and wet my car. So i had no choice to inform her mom to made clear if i ever let her into my car again she has to be diapered.
    Now i always ask the parents of my kids friends if they are are accident prone, and if they, they have to wear a diaper in my car.
    Do you think thats okay or am i a overracting?

Unregistered
    It's not not a matter of age. My 13 year old dd wets the bed and often dribbles in her panties so she often has to wear diapers when we gou out Her younger siter (9) don't have to because she can hold it longer

Unregistered
    Did she wear Plastic pants as well?

unregistered

Currency Dollar

I would never diaper a teen but i would bring extra clothes and a bedwetting pad for if they have to go and cannot make it plus i would have diapers for me if i had a problem being disabled

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast