Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time square!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Malickk! The Niagara Falls is also one of my favorite places. It not only attracts you and me but also attracts the entire world community. It is an unparalleled wonder of the world. I really love to go there again and again. Which side of this falls you liked a lot? I like its Canadian side and according to me it is the best side to enjoy its breathtaking views.

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! This is absoulutly right. Time square is a major building of New York. I also have visited the building and really liked to visit that. It was a great building and to visit the building was a great expereince. it have observe that people are crazy about the Time Square building in
    New York.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureen123 View Post
    JACKEY321! This is absolutely right. Time square is a major building of New York. I also have visited the building and really liked to visit that. It was a great building and to visit the building was a great experience. it have observe that people are crazy about the Time Square building in
    New York.
    Laureen123! Time square is a fabulous and famous attraction of NYC. It offers mesmerizing attractive spots at one point. Specially an ideal destination among fun lovers. It offers fabulous shopping spots, clubs, pubs, and delicious food spots. I celebrated there my new year eve along with my friends. We had a remarkable new year party there along with numerous of visitors. It was such a lovely experience of my life.

Unregistered
    When we talk about the NYC then How I can forget to take the name Time square. It is one the best NYC attraction I have visited there on the eve of New Year and celebrate my New year celebrations here. It receives many tourist from all over the world and cheers are started at the clock strikes the twelve. Next I am planning to visit the sf oakland bay bridge I heard many things about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Haanday View Post
    Jackey321! I did not visit the Times Square in my life but i want to visit it now because it is seeming an interesting spot. Would you like to share the names of its other nearest attractions, where i can visit during my trip of this region? and also share the name of any nice accommodation of this region.
    Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???
    I agreed that If I find an again chance then I would prefers to visit there as my next trip to there. Time square is perfect spot to celebrate the new year and Christmas. I would just say here it is an ideal spot to have fun with family and friends.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kayly123 View Post
    Time Square is one of from most popular destinations of NY among tourists. That offers mesmerizing destinations for nightlife or party lovers as well. I visited there during my New Year celebrations last year with my friends. We had a remarkable journey there, would love to go there again. I think it is a
    perfect place for making your new year celebrations best ever you had before in your life. What you say guys??? Have you ever been there ???
    You are right Kayly Time Square is a popular destination of NY. I also had a geat time there during my corning ny to niagara falls tour. I must say Night vew fo this attraction grab my attention badly because it gives stunning effect at night. Moreover, New Year and Christmas are best events to explore this place to have some fun with yor friends and family.

amyj
    Time Square is most prominent one destination of NY. I also had explored through my niagara falls tour from new york with my friends. I would say it is an ideal one destination party lovers. After my visit and spending remarkble hours me and my friends decided to go there for our next new year eve celebrations. I know new year is far away but important is that we make plans earlier. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    amyj, you have been shared awesome knowledge about Time Square. I agreed with you, it is one of the most prominent attractions of New York City. It is also one of my favorite places of this city. I always love to go there during my Christmas holidays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is sharing great information about the Time Square. All f you have much information about the place , It's on of the major reason of New York's popularity, I have seen
    it, and have to say that's pretty a worthwhile and must see place. I think that everyone should go there who will visit the chance to explore the place.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast