Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greensboro!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Greensboro!!

The Greensboro is a city in the U.S. state if North Carolina. It is the third largest city by population in this country. My uncle has been visited there before couple of months. He told me it has covered a lot of attraction for visiting. I want to share some places for visiting there.
    · The Bog Garden
    · Blandwood Mansion and Gardens
    · Hagan Stone Park

· Greensboro Children’s Museum
    · NewBridge Bank Park

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321 you are right. Greensboro area is 339.8 km². Its airport is built in 1998. Now I want to share most popular and attractive places of Greensboro.
    Bland wood Mansion
    International Civil Rights Museum
    Guildford Courthouse National Military Park
    Natural Science Center of Greensboro
    The Fresh Market
    Weather spoon Art Museum
    Greensboro Children’s Museum
    Wet 'n Wild Emerald Pointe

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing! I really like your post. It is very informative for me. I must go again in Greensboro on next year during my new year tour and must visit in these attraction that you share with me. Good Job and keep sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    International Civil Rights Center and Museum is a dreadfully out of the ordinary museum. I visited this place a few months ago. It is a great place for visiting. Its building structure is an art Deco style. This museum was opened in 2010. It has good collections of pictures and video clips. I recommend you jACKEY321; don’t miss this place during your tour.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely I remember that Zavier. I must visit this museum that you recommend me. I like to see historical places around the world. I really appreciated your work. Now friend! Would you like to tell me nearest hotel to stay there with lower price and nearest attraction of this museum?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Jackey321! The Biltmore Greensboro is the nearest hotel of this museum. Its distance is 0.1 miles. It is very nice place to stay there. Its building is old but he maintained in well furnished. Its atmosphere is also excellent. The services of this hotel are great. I hope so you can feel relaxed in this place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely right Zavier! I must stay your recommended hotel during my tour. I hope it will be affordable for me. Now friend! My uncle has been chosen the Boston city to enjoy the holidays. He was confused about the attractions of this city. Would you have any information about it? So please share with me. I’m waiting for your reply.

Alicline123
    I never got a chance to visit the North Carolina so don’t have any idea about Greensboro city. Now Zavier and jACKEY321! After reading your descriptive posts; I wish to visit this city after completing my thanksgiving tours. So would you like to tell me what time will be best to go there? I must discover you suggested places and activities.

Downloads
    Uploads
    North Carolina is the state located in the Unites states. It has the heap of magnificent attractions. My aunt lives there in Chapel Hill. I have been to Chapel several times. According to me it is the lovely part of that region, you should go there during your trip. There you can see many well known places like Kidzu Children's Museum, Gimghoul Castle, Ackland Art Museum and North Carolina Botanical Garden. I hope you will like them all places.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Haanday View Post
    North Carolina is the state located in the Unites states. It has the heap of magnificent attractions. My aunt lives there in Chapel Hill. I have been to Chapel several times. According to me it is the lovely part of that region, you should go there during your trip. There you can see many well known places like Kidzu Children's Museum, Gimghoul Castle, Ackland Art Museum and North Carolina Botanical Garden. I hope you will like them all places.
    Haanday! If we talk about the attractions around the North Carolina then I think the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Grandfather Mountain, Whiteside Mountain, North Carolina Botanical Garden, Thomas Wolfe House, Kidzu Children's Museum, Dry Falls, Wright Brothers National Memorial, Bank of America Stadium and Fort Macon State Park are the most interesting places there that must be visited there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast