Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hawaii!!

I am also like travelling and like to see the beautiful Creation of God. Hawaii is a nice state to enjoy the vacations. I am already using this tour before los angeles to grand canyon bus tourswith my family to enjoy the winter holidays. It has various places for visiting. The Panaewa Rainforest Zoo, Iolani Palace and Sea Life Park are the major tourist attraction in Hawaii. I hope you enjoy your vacation in this State.

Aliceline
    You are absolutely right jACKEY! Hawaii is rally awesome tourist destination. I think top 5 attractions in Hawaii are:
    1. Maui Ocean Center
    2. Iao Valley, Haiku Stairs
    3. Honolulu Zoo,
    4. Pearl Harbor
    5. The Nā Pali Coast State Park
    6. Sea Life Park
    jACKEY! Have you ever chanced to go to tours in miami? I need some information about attractions there.

Unregistered
    Sea Life Park Hawaii is a marine mammal park, bird sanctuary and aquarium near Makapuʻu Point, north of Hanauma Bay on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, United States. It is very enjoyable parts in this state for all eldest and especially for kids. If you get more info about this place, so you Click here. I hope it is very informative for you.

Aliceline
    I have visited Sea Life Park Hawaii. It’s really a nice place to see the beautiful creations of Almighty God and wonderful activities of incredible and intelligent dolphins. But I am looking information about attractions around Miami, Florida. If you have any idea about places to visit and things to do there then let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Miami is located on the Atlantic. Miami is really attractive and has countless places for visitors’ interest. As well it is considered as a foremost center of media, cultural, art, finance of Atlantic area. You can see various lush pieces of art. Here the citizen adopted a luxurious style of leaving.
    Miami International Airport is very nice and provides all modern facilities to travelers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing sharing Zavier! I like your post. It is very informative for all visitors. Would you like to tell me some famous Art Galleries in Miami? I must go there to see the painting and absorber the culture of Miami.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not jACKEY 321! I must share with you. The Ten Best Art Galleries in Miami is very famous. This do many project like; Dimensions Variable, Primary Projects, 6th Street Container, Wynwood Walls, Spinello Projects, Wynwood Walls.
    Here I share the other top all art galleries in Miami.
    Dina Mitrani Gallery
    Emerson Dorsch Gallery
    David Castillo Gallery

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now Zavier! Your shared information will be helpful for me. I appreciated your work. I visited the David Castillo Gallery last week with my college friends. It is famous art gallery in Miami. It was opened in 2005 to show the emerging and mid-career artists. This Gallery has been included in many exhibitions such as: Whitney museum, Tate Liverpool, Sculpture center and many other worldwide exhibitions. It is an amazing experience with me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also visited David Castillo Gallery few months ago with my family. This art gallery is located Miami, Florida. It has a collection of European, American, and Latin American paintings. A lot of famous exhibitions are held in this gallery.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely right malickk! This gallery gives the opportunity to visit all painting of these countries. According to my opinion it is best for all historical lovers. It opens from 10:00am to 5:00pm every day. What you think about British Museum of London?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast