Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Montmorency Falls!!

I am tourist and like to visit in different places for my travel interest. If you like visiting in different areas of the World. I want to share with you the beautiful places from around the world for your great travelling interest. The Montmorency Falls is a large waterfall on the Mountmorency River in Quebec, Canada. The falls are located on the boundary between the borough of Beauport, Quebec City, and Boischatel, about 12 km from the heart of old Quebec City. It is the major tourist attraction in Canada. This area is like a good attraction for all tourists.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice sharing my friend I also have been visited this amazing place a year ago with my wife. It was in full force when my wife and I went there in May. We did the entire package, including the tram from the bottom to the top. Falls were pretty enough from afar but the price it cost to get into see them up close was not worth it to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice experience my friend! I’m really enjoy you experience. It is very useful for me. This fall is present the beautiful creation of God. Which attractions you have seen near this fall?

Aliceline
    Montmorency Falls Waterfall is a beautiful Canadian waterfall but I think Niagara Falls is the most attractive waterfalls in Canada and New York. It is one of the natural wonders around the world and famous for its charming views. I think this is the best time to go to niagara falls ny tours. malickk and jACKEY321! Have you ever been there?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also a tourist and interested to visit attractive places all over the world. Montmorency Falls are one of the best attractions and amazing waterfalls. This is show dazzling view when the water falls up to down. The nature beauty shows by amazing scene.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right Zavier! This fall show the amazing scene for visitors. It attracts the all tourist and guests. I feel you have a great knowledge about natural beauty of God. Would you like to tell me some famous natural places in the world?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not Jackey 321! I want to share some famous natural beautiful and natural wonder place in the world. I hope so this information is very useful for you.
    Canaima National Park
    Victoria Falls
    Grand Canyon
    Great Barrier Reef
    Huangshan Mountain
    places on earth to prove it.
    Valley of Flowers National Park
    Five Flower Lake
    Hitsujiyama Park
    Tulip fields in the Netherlands
    Alberta
    These are famous natural wonder places in the world.
    Canaima National Park
    Victoria Falls
    Grand Canyon
    Great Barrier Reef
    Huangshan Mountain

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier23! Great list you shared here it seems that you had a great interests in travelling and due caring a massive interests you can provides me help regarding my next plan. I was thinking to explore the Grand canyon let me provides a complete information how I can explore it in a better way if you think tour is the best way to explore it then let me know how I take it. Mention here some guided tour that offers the best deals?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jackey321! You have shared the very nice thread in this forum. I am sure it will attract the all visitors and grab their attention towards that falls. I have visited the Niagara Falls but never visited the Montmorency Falls. After reading this post I have decided to must visit it. Would you like to tell which the best season to enjoy it is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    JACKEY321! The top attractios of Quebec City are:
    Citadel of Quebec
    Montmorency Falls
    Musée de la civilisation
    Château Frontenac
    Old Quebec
    Plains of Abraham
    Ramparts of Quebec City
    The Battlefields Park