Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alicante is very awesome City of Spain. The main sights of this city are Castle of Santa Bárbara (it is the main historic attraction of it) and the port of Alicante (One of the significant ports in Spain for cruise). Here I want to share some attraction names. I hope so this information will be useful for you father.
    Castle of Santa Bárbara
    Palmeral of Elche
    Port of Alicante
    Gravina Museum of Fine Arts

Canelobre Caves

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zavier! Your shared information about the attractions of this city is very useful for my father. After reading this the was easily plan to go there make your New Year. I hope so he will enjoy their according your shared information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! Your shared information is very useful for all community members. Now I want to know about Red Rock State Park. I never ever chance to visit this park .Would you like to share information about it in detail?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Red Rock State Park is a major park in Arizona. I visit in this park last year. The Red Rock State Park is a state park of Arizona, USA, featuring a red sandstone canyon outside the city of Sedona. The main mission of this day-use park is the preservation of the riparian habitat along Oak Creek. Red Rock State Park includes a 1.4-mile (2.3 km) stretch of Oak Creek, which upstream flows through the famous Oak Creek Canyon in Coconino National Forest. It is nice places for enjoy the holidays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jACKEY321! You have enough information about Arizona. Your mentioned places names I noted in my travel diary. After reading your post I want to get more information about Hoover Dam. Can you provide information about it in detail?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a chance to go to Arizona many times. It is truly an awesome destination to explore some unique wonders. I think Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona State Museum, Hoover Dam and Red Rock State Park are the most attention grabbing places that must be visited in the Arizona State.

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to me Arizona is the home of tourist attractions. It offers various places for all types and ages of the people. I have visited it several times and it never disappoints me.Here I am going to share the names of its most favorite attractions. I hope you all will like them.
    1) Grand Canyon
    2) Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
    3) Monument Valley
    4) Sedona
    5) Jerome
    6) Havasu Falls
    7) Canyon De Chelly National Monument
    8) Bisbee
    9) Lake Mead National Recreation Area
    10) Saguaro National Park

Downloads
    Uploads
    University of Arizona Museum of Art is an art museum that carries huge collections. I get a chance to explore during my college visit. I get a chance to see the Samuel H.Kress collection, The C.Leonard Pfeiffer collection, The Edward J.Gallagher III Memorial collections. It is an ideal for the history lovers because here they find the world class art.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Discussion is going well guys! I have never been visit to Arizona yet. But now i am keen to know more about that region. Tell me if i make a visit there then, which place i must visit during my first tour of this region. Also suggest me a good accommodation of this area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavier23 View Post
    Alicante is very awesome City of Spain. The main sights of this city are Castle of Santa Bárbara (it is the main historic attraction of it) and the port of Alicante (One of the significant ports in Spain for cruise). Here I want to share some attraction names. I hope so this information will be useful for you father.
    Castle of Santa Bárbara
    Palmeral of Elche
    Port of Alicante
    Gravina Museum of Fine Arts
    Canelobre Caves
    I am also interested to know about Alicante city because it is totally unknown region for me and I want to go there.. I think Zavier23 you can help me in this matter. If yes, then reply with sufficient information and help me to plan my tour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast