Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

VISTA problem with telus compatibility?

About a month ago I accidentally clicked 'telus security' on my desktop and it brought up the opening box which sits in the very middle of my desktop attempting to load. Of course I got the "not compatible with VISTA" excuse and I expected it to go away when I pressed cancel and tried to close it.
    Now my problem is every time I turn on my computer this thing loads up right in the middle so its very annoying, (and that smiling monkey is getting on my nerves) and tells me that it isn't compatible. I always press "search online for solution" but it comes up empty. My problem: that awful medium sized box is STILL there.
    It isn't responding and whenever I go to task manager nothing works, I've tried uninstalling the thing which doesn't go anywhere, I've tried restarting my computer, closing the program repeatedly but nothing works.

Is there any way to get that box to stop appearing? its doing nothing but annoying me and I just can't figure out any way to make it vanish!

Unregistered
    Have you contacted Telus? Always remember that Vista is like the old Windows ME (millennium edition), just one giant error after another!!!