...ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS ? Hi, so my mom's getting me a blackberry for christmas, I know i've already asked 2 other questions about this blackberry social plan so don't think this is the same one of those two cuz its not. my mom's getting me the blackberry 9700 for christmas and is planning to get me the blackberry social plan for $45 as that plan is PERFECT for me. I was so excited to get my phone until i noticed that on the bottom of the page in the fine print that nobody usually reads, number 11 it says:

"available to new consumer activations on a 3 year service agreement until December 31, 2010"

This really bursted my bubble, because my mom was planning on buying a blackberry 9700 from our friend and just adding the $45 blackberry social plan to it. Will I still be able to get an alternative similar plan for my future blackberry? I really loved that plan and really thought the plan was perfect and I would be able to have a brand new phone with the PERFECT plan that I want. Thanks guys , best answer gets 10 points.