Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

An unlocked cell phone that is now used on the Telus service provider?

Does anyone know a specific phone that the bought unlocked and have used successfully on the telus network by buying a sim card and then using prepaid cards? I know that all phones that are HSPA 850mhz or 1900mhz are supposed to be compatible but Im afraid that I will spend 300+$ and then it wont even work with telus, all other service providers where I live are awful . Any help can someone reassure me that all HSPA 3G 850 or 1900 phones will for sure work? ALso why is it that some of the phones that telus carries right now e.g HTC Hero™, when I looked up the unlocked version just to see it says that they run on 3G : 900 and 2100 what does this mean. Do different phones that are technically the same phone run on different networks? I am really confused. Can any one help me out in anyway?

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the compatibility list is changing every day it is wise to call TELUS directly. It's going to take a few months before the list is complete.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.