Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Two questions about the Telus Phone?

You see, the TELUS phone plans, my boyfriend said he had a signed contract, but I'm not sure if he had a Pay as You Go phone, but anyways, I live in America, and it said his bill reached it's 200 limit. What does this mean? They said they'd pay the first bill, but they shut it off!

Now! When my boyfriend's phone got shut off, I wasn't able to text him. But if he got a prepaid, it said "Unlimited Texting and Unlimited weekends" or something. I understood that if it's a prepaid, then you would have texting still, but he told me he got NONE of my texts. But, I had someone call him for me (They live in Oregon) and it rang and rang, didn't say it was turned off. This is on Saturday, on a weekend, which means unlimited minutes. What's going on here?

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The $200 thing is a cap that TELUS puts on contract customers who have questionable credit. When that persons bill reaches $200 then the phone is totally disconnected until the bill is paid in full.
    Prepaid users must have funds available on their phone account to have service. If the balance reaches $0 then all services (including text) will stop working.
    The call from Oregon may have simply not been received by his phone or he was ignoring a call from a number he wasn't familiar with.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.