I have a telus Samsung galaxy s2 and it won't turn on. I was in the middle of sending some pictures in an email and it froze as it had been doing a lot lately. screen went black which its done when its frozen before and then would not turn back on or do anything. I thought maybe the battery had just died even though I was sure it had at least half a charge. I tried putting it on the charger and nothing happened. I left it on for a while and still nothing. I even took it to a telus store and they tried doing some trouble shooting and said nothing can be done. I could care less about the phone itself. I just need the pictures and videos that were saved on the phone desperately. they are not saved on the memory card because the memory card was full. my daughter is 4 months old and every and picture and video of her since the day she was born was on my phone and I am seriously crying I'm so sad. please don't ask me why I didn't back them up because I'm already kicking myself life with a newborn is busy so I just never got around to it. please help. I should mention that my memory on my phone was full and it kept saying memory full every time I would try to access my picture gallery and not let me access it.

I should mention the telus store tried a new battery and it didn't work either.