Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which telus prepaid feature should i take?

I am planning to switch from fido to telus but i dont know which 30 day feature to take, i am taking a so i can lower from I am planning to switch from fido to telus but i dont know which 30 day feature to take, i am taking a $5 so i can lower from $0.30/min to $0.20/min in talk time. But im stuck should i take the unlimited window live messenger feature or should i take the Messaging 250. They both cost $5 and i am gonna use the Telus $10 per month prepaid, so its gonna cost me $15/month if i take one of the features! take a look at it!>>>>>>>http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/prepaid/messaging.shtml.30/min to I am planning to switch from fido to telus but i dont know which 30 day feature to take, i am taking a $5 so i can lower from $0.30/min to $0.20/min in talk time. But im stuck should i take the unlimited window live messenger feature or should i take the Messaging 250. They both cost $5 and i am gonna use the Telus $10 per month prepaid, so its gonna cost me $15/month if i take one of the features! take a look at it!>>>>>>>http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/prepaid/messaging.shtml.20/min in talk time. But im stuck should i take the unlimited window live messenger feature or should i take the Messaging 250. They both cost and i am gonna use the Telus per month prepaid, so its gonna cost me /month if i take one of the features! take a look at it!>>>>>>>http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/prepaid/messaging.shtml

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take the $5 messaging 250. The problem with Windows Live Messenger is you have to stay logged in to send & receive messages and if someone isn't online, they can't get your message. With texting, people will get your messages you send them at some point no matter what.