Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Telus Phone!?

Downloads
    Uploads

Telus Phone!?

Question: With a three year contact on one phone, is it possoble to dissconnect it and get a family plan?
    Or do I have to wait till the plan is disconnected?

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    You dont need to disconnect it. I thikn what you want to do is move your account onto a family plan with someone else? Right?

Scenario 1: If the person you want to get on a family plan with, already has a telus account
    You call customer service and ask for your account to be transfered onto the account of the other person. This is called a transfer of responsibility and both you, and the other person must talk on the phone. You will then tell the customer service person you want to change to a family plan.

Scenario 2: The person you want to join up with does not currently have an account with telus.
    In this case, go into a store and add this person onto your account and change to a family plan. Only you need to be present. If you dont want it to be under your name, call customer service after and talk about "transfering the responsibility" into the other persons name.

If i have not assessed your situation properly, let me know.

ORRR you should come switch to Rogers. =)