Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Telus mobility and the htc touch diamond.?

Ok so my phone provider is telus moblity and my phone is the htc diamond touch. Today I recieved a text saying they had released an upgrade for phone.

In the upgrade process everything on my phone will be deleted and I will have to reinstall all of it. I was wondering if anyone who has the same phone has installed this upgrade yet? the rom version is 1.10.661.41.

I wanted to know if there are enough upgrades and changes to make it worth all the inconvenience of having to reinstall and set up everything I alread have on there? Does anyone with this phone and upgrade think I should make it a priority or should I just wait til I happen across some time where I have absolutely nothing to do?

Unregistered
    i would call telus and ask if that text actually came from them.

Unregistered
    Telus will only contact you by text if you MUST upgrade your PRL. Some clients have had to do this recently, but to process does not clear everything on your phone.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd call TELUS and ask the tech rep what the changes are before you do it. There may be things in the change that you don't want and you can't downgrade the software after the upgrade.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.