So im about to make my first payment on my cell phone. Can I GO INTO THE STORE (NOT pay online - it is not working!!!) and pay by credit card, debit, or in cash?

Again, the internet will NOT let me make an online payment. I cannot even access the page. But even if I COULD, I do not like paying over the internet. It makes me incredibly uneasy. My parents always used to do it, and they ran into atleast one problem everytime they made an online payment. So I do not wish to pay online.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that my boyfriend has a Telus phone as well. In store (or online, for that matter) he cannot pay because he has an international credit card (from Brazil). He has to get the card registered, and so far it's been a month, and they haven't gotten it registered yet so he can make payments.

I am in Canada, if that makes any difference.

So, my question is, can I go INTO the telus store and pay my bill with cash, debit, or credit? My credit card + my debit are NOT international. They are Canadian. Also, how long will it take after I make that payment for my phone to be re-activated?