Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Telus prepaid question?

Okay so I activated my phone and got activation credit which I used to buy the unlimited 45 prepaid plan. I had left over on my phone but I used it all up so now my account balance is at Okay so I activated my phone and got $50 activation credit which I used to buy the unlimited 45 prepaid plan. I had $5 left over on my phone but I used it all up so now my account balance is at $0. And now I can't use my phone. My unlimited 45 plan was still for a month as I activated it yesterday so if I get an airtimecard for like $10 can I still use the unlimited 45 for the rest of the month? So does this work that once ur account reaches 0 you can't use it until u top up?. And now I can't use my phone. My unlimited 45 plan was still for a month as I activated it yesterday so if I get an airtimecard for like can I still use the unlimited 45 for the rest of the month? So does this work that once ur account reaches 0 you can't use it until u top up?

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Easiest explanation is this... everything will work correctly if you NEVER let you balance reach $0. Most pay&talk users always have at least $5 available so that this type of thing does not happen.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.