Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung on Verizon to Telus?

Can I switch a Verizon Samsung phone over to telus? Like if I move to Canada, and I am currently on Verizon, could I cancel everything on that phone, and take it into a telus store in canada, and get them to switch it to them? Telus uses this phone also, its the same phone Telus gives out, I just dont want to buy another...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, Sorry it wouldn't work. We will not accept phone from other CDMA carriers out of Canada.

By the way, I'm not 100% that even if you get a phone from Bell or Solo it would work.

I know you can do something like that with GSM phones but not with CDMA phones(Bell/Telus/Verizon)

We do have good sales though so it should be no problem. If you do want a phone like that and you do move to Canada, I would suggest buying your phone online(you can get it for cheap!)

Also, by the way, you CANNOT port any number from USA to Canada, it just wouldn't work.

Thanks and Welcome to the Telus Family!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you have to buy a new phone. But you can cancel your plan.