My first question is about telus' text message bundles, it's been on the news and its all over the internet, that Bell and Telus will be charging 15 cents per text message received, for me that is fairly expensive, because I text a lot and I don't get much money for allowance. I want to go to take my phone with me and go to Telus and get a text messaging bundle, but do I have to have bills to be able to get a bundle? I have Telus pay and talk, so I think I might have to switch to bills to be able to get a text messaging bundle.

My second question, is if Telus considers instant messages as text messages, because I don't text message on my phone often, I just send instant messages on msn mobile, I only text message once in a while, or of I'm sending pictures. If Telus doesnt consider instant messages then I probably wont get a texting bundle, because with text messages starting August 24 telus is charging 15 cents for text messages received. Does anyone know if instant messages and text messages are the same according to telus? Because I've noticed that I get charged for text messages, but I only get charged for instant messages sometimes.