Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My lg/telus chocolate flip phone freezes whenever i text or call....?

every time i call someone it doesn't let me hit any buttons or even hang up same with texting it just freezes and doesn't let me exit until i take my battery out someone help!
    every time i call it freeze so i can't hang up and when i text it freezes and both times i have to take the battery out..... btw my warranty is over and i don't wanna pay to have it fixed and i don't want a new phone.

every time i call it freeze so i can't hang up and when i text it freezes and both times i have to take the battery out..... btw my warranty is over and i don't wanna pay to have it fixed and i don't want a new phone.

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, this is a known issue with LG phones. There is no 'do-it-yourself' fix so you out of luck. The high cost of the repair is more than the phone is worth. Check ebay or kijiji for used TELUS phones or take a look at the pay&talk phones (they're cheaper to buy) and swap the esn to your account to replace your existing phone. If by chance that you are within the last 6 months of your contract you can negotiate a new commitment and get a subsidized phone that way.