So i think i live in a rural area, but not totally shure. We don/t have good reliable cable internet yet. We already have the cables out where i live for cable internet, but, shaw cable internet said that they would need to build a cable booster so it can reach to wear a live. Which sucks cuz who knows how long i might have to wait. But where trying to get telus cable internet. We phoned them and they said that where are house is, is RIGHT on the end of where the cable signal goes. Though i think we can get telus cable. But since im the last house on the street who can get the signal from the cables on the powerlines, will that make my cable internet speed slow?, like slower then everyones elses. Does living the farthest away and the singal JUST reaching my house decrease my speed allot? If it does how much? Cuz ide get the 10-15 mbps speed, 1 mbps upload. Because all im planning to pretty much use my internet for is play xbox live, will i lag since im far away from the telus cable signal? Or will i play cod 4 and have 3 or 4 out of 4 bars connection connecting to the host? Because for the past 2 years i have never had a good reliable internet. And i am a hardcore gamer, i game 7 days a week. lol. PLEASE HELP ME!!! and Please give good answers, like dont give 3 word answers. I need a good answer. Thanks!!! Best aswer will be rewarded best answer!!!!!

Thanks, you both totally answered the question. That was the exact answer i was looking for!!!! Ill think who gets best answer.