My husband inadvertently deleted the java applications on his i560 Mike and he needs them for his work. I have done numerous searches to try and fiigure out how to reinstall them back onto his phone to no avail.

he doesnt need all of the apps - just the ones that work with his GPS. Also, the calculator suite wouldn't be bad.

The phone came the javaloader, but that is gone too. When he clicks on the java button which is still present, all he gets is a list of numbers and names, which we have no idea what it is. We are assuming that it is the memory of what can hold. I wrote assum(e)ing since I may be making an "ass" out of "u" and me...lol
If anyone can help, please let us know!

Cheers!
Just to clarify, the list of numbers and names are as follows;

Java Apps - Java System - click and see:
CLDC - 1.1
MIDP - 2.0
WMA - 2.0
MMAP - 1.1
Location- 1.0
NEXT - gives more information - data space.

If you hit the yellow meny button on the Java system page instead of clicking on java system itself, it gives the option of resetting this system or deleting all.

When we choose the rest system, it states the initializing java system, but, it does nothing - just returns us the to java system page.

Hope this may help clarify matters...

Also..we did call Telus & they stated that D would have to bring his Mike in and that it would cost him $$ to get it reinstalled..and they suck enough money out of us already, so, we are really hoping that we can resolve this iissue without taking it in.

Thanks folks!