Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you find telus sucks like i do?

Htc Hero, not available in my town till after new years so i ordered on phone with telus i asked the guy MULTIPLE times if he was sure it worked in my town of 45,000 people he said yes forsure, I ALSO ASKED if 3G network worked and he checked and confirmed it did, so i get the phone and want to use my old number they get an error and say to call back in few days... i do so.. still same error, but then i get temporary number but I HAVE NO BARS NEVER DID, i only downloaded apps on wifi, they make me restart phone completely all contacts/apps gone that dont work so it goes to the main cheif... Today i find out, 1. No 3g network from telus in my town and 2. THIS PHONE DOESNT WORK HERE... witch i asked them multiple times! now they've wasted almost 2 weeks of my time, 10hours of service help, 10 hours of watching videos on this phone, and RAN MY CREDIT, now only thing to do is return it... how should i feel about this? about to go beat the hell out of a telus rep...

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is the fun part about canada. all cell phone providers suck

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor customer service. Call Loyalty & Retentions at 1-877-279-3100 and tell them your story.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.