Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can someone explain the telus nationwide my 5 plan, unlimited outgoing AND incoming?

i got the Telus Nationwide my 5 plan.
    i live in alberta, and i put my buddy from ontario in it. the lady i signed up with told me that the 5 numbers

in my plan can call me unlimited too, even if theyre not on telus. and thus, i can call them unlimited. i asked her about 8349579384 times to make sure, and she said yes. and then i called back the next day twice and 2 different people said no way what are you talking about. so i did some online reaserch, and i found conflicting answers. my friend in toronto called me for like an hour, and so i just wanna know if its going to cost her or not, cause obviously the people working there dont know theyre own company. and if its not true, then im not sure why she lied about it??? ahhhh thank ya

Unregistered

calling long dis

hey,
    i live in bc and my bf lives in alberta and has your plan.
    the unlimited is only for you. if the person who's on your 5 wants to call you they will pay for it in what ever way their plan is set up. usually it is free incoming, but then again, it depends on their plan.
    for instance, he can call me anytime and its always free for him. i pay 35 cents a minute long dis no matter what. if i used up my plan minutes id pay 35 cents for reg minutes, so it would be 70 cents on my part in that case, thats just how the plan works on my phone. the fact that im one a his 5 doesnt override that.
    hope that answers ur question