Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I find out my Telus Mobility cell phone PIN number?

Ok, i want to get a texting plan, but to do that I need to go to the website and get an account, BUT it says I need a PIN number for my phone, but how exactly do I get it? It says to call *611 and get it but I've tried and it doesn't work.

Unregistered

Bell you must be a retard buddy

its easy figure it out numb nutz use your brain thats why we have it......wouldn't you think

Unregistered
    change your name to numb nutz!!

Unregistered
    When you set up your mytelus account it prompts you to create a 6 character password in order to log in. When you call 611 they require the pin for your account that was issued to the person who set it up instore. So if you are under 18, that would be the adult who's name is on the bill. Keep in mind that this 4 digit number can also be changed by that person.

Unregistered
    all of you are fatties it the last 4 digits of your phone number it 1 234 567 8901 your code would be 8901

Unregistered
    thats the unlock code sh1t for brains!

Unregistered

Hammer2

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    its easy figure it out numb nutz use your brain thats why we have it......wouldn't you think
    Too bad that the part of this poster's brain with the "intelligence" in it has shriveled up and left him/her only with the part that barely keeps them from drooling!

Unregistered
    considering that this thread is a year old it is quite possible that he/she is now drooling on a regular basis.

Unregistered
    WOW ppl are gay !! if ya dont know it and nothing works just call telus...imagine that one ay! its as simple as that !

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you call 611 they require the pin for your account that was issued to the person who set it up instore. So if you are under 18, that would be the adult who's name is on the bill. Keep in mind that this 4 digit number can also be changed by that person.
    It's a security code so that other ppl can't make changes to your account, not unlike the pin for your bank card. TELUS will never give this number to anyone, they will only confirm if the number you give them is correct.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast