Sitting here in the Bloghaus at SXSW and wrote a quick post about the pulse.sxsw.com site that’s covering everything going on at SXSW that’s being talked about and generated by the community of those in attendance.
The Pulse site is written with Microsoft Silverlight technology and the screen shot above is of the “media” wall. The wall is compilation of photos and video organized into a “logical” layout. The smaller 1×1 blocks are images that are uploaded onto flickr, the 2×2 blocks can be an image or a user-uploaded video, the larger blocks are “official” SXSW content. Everything organized and controlled with Microsoft’s Silverlight.
I got all this information from one of the individuals responsible for developing the site that’s sitting right next to me, Karsten Januszewski, he’s letting me know what kind of went into it. The site looks really great, the only problem so far is the avalanche of traffic coming from everyone in the Bloghaus.
Technorati Tags: Karsten Januszewski, Bloghaus, SXSW, Silverlight, Microsoft, media wall, Pulse
Share This
</img>

</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>