Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yo my cuz be pimpin the att?

my cousin got the new sony ericsson w580i from att but later switched it to the nokia n75... did he make a smart move.

The Nokia n75http://www.nenokia.net/8/nokian/nokia_img/nokia_N75.jpg

the sony ercson w580ihttp://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2007/05/sonyericsson-w580-00.jpg
    THanks and please leave, technical but specific answers thanks again

Miss Cat
    no.
    i have had three sony erics and i have used them until they simply died... i am extremely hard on a fon, going a couple thousand texts a month, and well over 1100 min a month. my sony eric had a radio tuner, an infrared --which i must add is much better than blue tooth for sending pics to a laptop-- mp3 player, a camera, a light, and a cool website to get free add ons. nokia.. i have had two and they were not durable, poor reception and weak batteries. i cant answer specific to each of these fons, just based on my past experience with other models.

gobbers
    I would say that he made the right choice. I find Sony phones are difficult to figure out while Nokias are easier to be used. I've never had technical problems with the Nokia. The Erickson is a nice phone. But I personally would pick the other too. Plus the Nokia's camera, Internet and palm pilot abilities seem a great option where as the Erickson doesn't advertise that but it has a cool color.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like the nokia better

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like the nokia better

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on what he wanted, and if he thought the perks on each phone were worth it.

Colby W
    why the hell did he switch? lol

da_hott_onez_founder_atl
    we are talking about att right hmmmm theirs his first mistake right there lol wait what did you call them things phones huh okie dokie then hmmmm yeah waste of money