Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, ATT... PLEASE help!!!!?

Last december or november sometime, my wife and I renewed our contract with ATT, bought her a new phone, and downed the minutes/text to save some money. We ended up leaving with a higher monthly bill then we came in but, whatever, my wife got an awesome phone, right.

Heres to problem, almost EVERY month since then our bills have been incorrect, and we have taken them in, they find the problem, and assure us it will stay at X amount of dollars from now on. Next month, its up to a completely different amount than it should be, or that it was last month!

Not to mention we also had MAJOR problems with our ATT internet, basically when we tried to upgrade to the highest speed, they ended up creating a new account, while still upgrading our other, so we were paying double, on two different accounts! We called them every month to have them fix this, and they said they did, it ended up, (obviouously) that we didn't pay the account that was wrong, they sent a debt collector on us, we had to talk/write to them, and it just now got resolved this week (this happened in August...)

Please note that it is much worse than I am describing.

My question is, even though we signed a 2 year contract, is there ANYWAY that we can get out of it without having to pay for cancellation fees? Please help, Im at the end of the line.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i worked in the billing department for four years with at$t...the company is terrible...so many things would be on a person bill that shouldn't be there...what at$t hopes is that some people do not notice bill "errors" and never call in...if you are having that many problems you should demand to talk to a supervisor...unfortunatly this rip off company will state that you are in a 2 year contract and can't get out of it...file complaints with any government agency that you can...for example: the better buisiness beauro, the attorney generals office, fcc, etc...if you don't get out of that contract i can assure you that you will continue to have problems every single month...good luck with that terrible company...oh yeah, they treated us employees like crap...that is untill they moved the call center i worked at to india!!!...